Saturday, June 14, 2008

Kesedaran Seorang Insan Biasa

This I can't really remember how it come about. The title was given by Kak Kas. Well, show it to some friends, many couldn't believe I wrote this. There are just those days which the inspiration cometh. I used to write poems way back during my secondary school days. I had stopped for one reason or another. Somehow, lately after joining my new company, my artistic side re-surface. Guess I am working with a bunch of great people who is both inspiring & artistic. :o)

Ku merenung keluar jendela
Sejauh mata memandang
Keindahan senja
Kemegahan gunung
Kelembutan angin yang meniup
Syukur Alhamdullilah
Kurniaan Allah

Termenung ku seketika
Fikiran ku mula melayang
Kembali ku ke realiti
Bila kedengaran laungan azan
Azan yg memanggil umat
Menunaikan keimanan & kewajiban

No comments: