Saturday, September 20, 2008

20th September 2008

Hear ye! Hear ye! Great news. Her drip is off. She's up & about. Well, ok she's still in pain. What major operation doesn't involved pain... da...

She's supposed to walk (slowly) as walking helps quicken the healing process & the muscle grows stronger too. I have been scanning jokes in the internet & sending various jokes to her since yesterday evening. In normal circumstances she would have laughed out loud. Of course, now she'd had to control & just smile. Well, I may not be good at telling jokes but I definitely can distinguish some good jokes. (Trust me when I say I am lousy at telling jokes. I'll have to tell people laugh, it's a joke before someone caught on & laugh.) Hopefully continuous laughter helps too. People say an apple a day keeps the doctor away but then one can eat all the apples they want but without being happy, being able to laugh you'll still need to see the dr. And I know my friend will concur to this as well.

So today my mood is like...



Btw, did I mention, she will be discharge tomorrow.

No comments: