Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Good Nite

Dear Blog,

Gonna call it a day. Gonna go to sleep. I am in so much pain, I just hope sleep will come. So tired. Wish to find friends to talk to but non available. I guess I just miss (really really miss) those days when there are people who cares if I live or die. Now....? Well, tomorrow will be another day, I wake up, I learn to smile & be happy. I fight my feelings & thoughts & circumstances that tend to drag me down. After a full day battle, there will be casualties. I lick my wounds. A dear friend of mine says, "Shit happens" :) Yes indeed, too often sometimes.

Sometimes I have this de ja vu feeling, like its a cycle that I am unable to break. Certain days it's ok, even great sometimes. I think I depend too much on external factors to make myself happy. I need to learn to be happy because of me as a factor.

But then everything is a stage. I just need to learn to become better actress. Hahaha. Maybe then I can aim for the Academy Award or the Oscar. Yeah, right....

Good Nite...world

No comments: